We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our R&D Department as a Group Leader and be part of our R&D leadership team.
In this role, you will lead 2-3 teams of Java and Full-Stack Developers, reporting to the R&D Director.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to transform our SQream analytical big data database from on premise to a cloud based solution, that allows the world's biggest enterprises to make the most out of their big data
You will have a strong influence on our design and architecture for the cloud.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers with code review.
- Leading a development group in an agile environment, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members and team leaders
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Rapidly delivering robust, high-quality software including analysis, design, specifications and user stories
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Making key decisions to ensure a successful implementation of all initiatives
- Meet regularly with your reports, drive each of your people to become the highest performing version of themselves
- Work closely with other group leads and stakeholders to manage requirements and priorities