READY TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER?
If you’re never satisfied with the status quo, and always pushing for more, you’ll fit right in here. SQream is helping the largest, most innovative companies in the world do things that weren’t even possible before. SQream offers 3 products: a GPU-based analytical data platform for petabyte-scale data (SQreamDB), a GPU-based data lakehouse that migrates, transforms, and queries complex, multi-terabyte scale datasets (SQream Blue), and a managed low-code ELT and analytics platform (Panoply) enables users to sync, store, and access all their business data.
The Marketing Manager will join our marketing team, and will be responsible for orchestrating and executing impactful marketing campaigns, managing events, and fostering close collaborations between marketing and sales teams to drive demand and achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Manage all aspects of event marketing including planning, coordination, and execution of trade shows, webinars, industry events and sponsorships
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure alignment between marketing and sales objectives, and to develop strategies for generating leads and driving sales.
- Conduct market research to identify market trends, customer preferences, and competitor strategies.
- Contribute to our account-based marketing initiatives to target and engage high-value accounts.
- Define and refine prospect personas to better tailor marketing strategies and messages.
- Coordinate with external agencies and vendors as needed
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insights and assessing against goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the tech or SaaS sector.
- Proven track record in managing successful marketing campaigns, events, and digital marketing initiatives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with marketing metrics and analytics.
- Proficient in marketing automation tools and data analysis software.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and content creation is a significant advantage.
- Experience working with companies specializing in big data analytics and selling to large enterprises is highly desirable.