Why Do Anything?
The solution the telecom had in place was failing, not stable, and required a lot of patching and ad-hoc resources, and still didn’t deliver smooth operation. The Tier 0 operators were losing customers to the competition. In addition, the solution they had in place didn’t have the capacity to incorporate new parts of the business, such as cable customers and IoT.
The customer lost approximately one-million Euros per day, due to inaccurate data. This could continue from days to weeks.
• Ability to rapidly join many tables with large datasets.
• Ability to recognize only delta of changes
(incremented instead of full load).
• Ability to run on- and off-premise and link between
• Real-time streaming Pub/Sub with Kafka, trigger
transformation based on business events.
• SQream runs 5x faster than the other competitors.