Why Do Anything?
The telecom had a process that failed after 10-hours. In cases where the network equipment didn’t alert to a problem (dropped calls, disconnections, higher/lower data consumption, and others), the SQream platform helped the BI team analyze and fix the problem source.
Network stakeholders were able to provide feedback to the customer care department on time. This enabled them to send proactive notifications and perform corrections on user profiles. Also, they could plan proactive maintenance activity on other network entities when they were able to identify patterns of failure.
- Fast ingestion, near-real-time feedback
- Accelerate Total Time to Insight
- Ability to rapidly join many tables with large datasets
- Ability to upload 30 TB in 2 hours
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Ability to run on- and off-premise and link between them
- Ability to query external tables
- Support multiple data types