We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work from our Tel-Aviv office. The primary responsibility of the SDR is to communicate the SQream value proposition to decision-makers and influencers in order to acquire qualified sales opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented SDR who is a go-getter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll do…
As an SDR at SQream, you will work to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers. You will be the face of our team when reaching out to prospects or following incoming leads. Our clients are leading Enterprises and this role will involve understanding the company structure, researching the prospect, and building a strategy to effectively present SQream values based on the prospect’s needs by phone, email, LinkedIn, and other means.
You will not only be responsible for outbound prospecting but will be expected to become a knowledge source in SQream as you will be a mouthpiece of the company. Don’t worry though, we will train you and provide the tools that will help in achieving your goals. A successful SDR recommends and adapts to changes, has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Working days: Monday-Friday
- Cold call into prospects generated by your research (Outbound) and a variety of marketing activities (Inbound)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries from marketing, online and trade-shows
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Representing and protecting the SQream brand with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
Skills you have…
- At least 1-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR preferably selling to Enterprise clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain SQream’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly, fast learner with interest in technology and Data solutions
- Must be a self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- English as a mother-tongue language – A MUST, additional European languages - advantage
Reasons you should apply…
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt in a consultative sales process
- You understand how technology positively impacts business
- You want to be part of a dynamic company with the ability to help impact the outcome
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer a quiet environment - we are a fast-paced and agile company
- The thought of making a cold call makes you break into cold sweats