SQream is looking for Presales Solution Architect to join our sales engineering team.
SQream provides an analytics platform that minimizes Total Time to Insight (TTTI) for time-sensitive data on-prem and on-the-cloud. Designed for tera-to-peta-scale data. Our GPU-powered platform enables enterprises to rapidly ingest and analyze their growing data – providing full-picture visibility for improved customer experience, operational efficiency, and previously unobtainable business insights.
We’re looking for leaders to join our team – people who dare to question the current reality of massive data limitations and are pushing toward a future of transformation, who embody our values of innovation and resourcefulness, and realize that for change to occur, we are the ones who need to make it happen.
- Introduce SQream’s disruptive data platform to prospects in your region
- Work in tandem with the regional sales team supporting the sales efforts
- Deliver sales presentations to technical and business audience
- Create and conduct demonstrations of SQream platform including different use cases for different industries
- Lead and oversee the SQream platform POC process, guiding prospects through integration and early usage
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify new opportunities and revenue streams within prospects and customers
- Conduct hands-on integration and configuration work such as transformations using data extract, transform and load (ETL) tools and/or by writing scripts in interpreted languages such as python
- Attend meetups and technical events in the big-data space and be SQream’s advocate among the data-scientist/data-analysts community
- Mediate between prospects to Product and R&D teams
- Travel frequently to meet prospects in your region