We are looking for an Senior Product Manager who has the breadth of skills and experience that will make our product loved by customers - someone who can develop a deep understanding of the SQream product.
As a Product Manager, you will be mostly focused on the outbound side, and be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Perform market research, analysis and assimilate relevant information, business potential and market trends including deep competitive analysis
- Be the expert on our customers, their challenges (needs) and product value
- Perform product demos to customers
- Ability to develop compelling thought leadership content and thought leadership workshops that will engage customers and reinforce SQream’s position in the market
- Partner with other Product Managers on cross-company initiatives.
- Engage with sales, pre sales and delivery teams to gain insight how product features can accelerate and improve the sales process