SQream is looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
SQream was created to solve one of the biggest IT challenges of the modern age, gaining business insights from massive data processing. Our team of developers is some of the brightest in the field, and over the years has formed a DNA of both smart and experienced people, but most importantly with ambitions to provide creating solutions.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements including managing and developing month-end accounting processes and standards.
- Preparing annual US GAAP financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Ensure compliance with US tax regulations and assist in the preparation of US tax returns
- Assist in overseeing Tax filings and reporting.
- Support bookkeeping and advise on accounting matters
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Manage the cooperation with the company’s auditors on the annual audit
- Perform analytical analysis to explain variations and identify trends
- Assist in developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities.
- Ongoing communication and cooperation with finance teams abroad
- Leading ad-hoc corporate financial tasks
- Perform daily financial activities and work closely with operational departments
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the company’s KPI’s.
- CPA with Big 4 High Tech department experience
- 2 years of experience post internship in a High-Tech company
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- A hands-on and proactive approach to creating solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with global companies