As a technical writer in SQream, you should have a good understanding of documentation standards. You have the necessary interpersonal skills and ability to work well with colleagues from different teams.
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Work closely with R&D and Product subject-matter experts to identify the required content
- Edit material prepared by other technical staff to improve content
- Incorporate drawings, diagrams, tables, and code samples to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Maintain content management tools and platforms
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and easy to use
- Maintain our documentation to reflect the various versions of the product