High-performance C++/CUDA Software Developer
You will be joining our crack team of highly skilled C++/CUDA developers working on our massively parallel SQL query engine. Our team uses a mixture of leading open-source and in-house developed tools in order to develop a cutting-edge database which harnesses powerful NVidia GPUs.
As a team member, you’ll be involved in designing and developing new features for our core product, SQream DB.
Other responsibilities include maintaining existing code, integration with SQream’s in-house developed compiler (written with Haskell) and being part of an agile-driven code production environment.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in C++, writing and maintaining large codebases
- Have thorough knowledge of multithreading, high performance code
- Are self-motivated with self-learning capabilities
- Are experienced with GPUs, specifically CUDA – BIG advantage
- Are experienced with Linux and GIT – an advantage
- Have good familiarity with SQL – an advantage
- Have a high-level fluency in English
Then… JOIN US!
SQream is a startup (~40 employees) specializing in a Big Data Analytic Database. Our technology boosts analytics performance through massive parallel computing, using patent-pending GPU-based technology.
We are looking for individuals that stand out from the crowd and wish to make an impact. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in working in an innovative, fun and dynamic workplace, with brilliant, innovation obsessed technology geeks, you are in the right place.