Panoply's analyst-centric cloud data platform unlocks sophisticated analytics without painful storage and pipeline management. Panoply's no-code, low-maintenance solution eliminates the need for complex technical expertise when handling data.
As a member of the Applications team, you'll help build and improve Panoply's platform in several different aspects. The Applications Team is responsible for the company's web apps, key APIs and services.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer, expert in backend, frontend and coding in general with excellent interpersonal skills, to join a growing team in our R&D department. If you love technology and coding, and you have experience with leading development projects and activities, we are looking for you to join our group and join a team of dedicated developers.
● Design and implement client-side and server-side architecture
● Build cloud based apps and services with an emphasis on scalability and performance
● Create, improve and upgrade deployment processes and methodologies
● Review other team members code
● Write technical documentation
● Perform DevOps activities when necessary
● 3+ years of professional experience as a full-stack developer.
● 1+ years of experience with ReactJS(preferred)/Vue/Angular.
● Experience with AWS and/or GCP - a plus.
● Experience with relational/non-relational databases.
● Hungry, independent, fast learner with a desire for technology.