Big-Data Solutions Architect
The Big-Data Solution Architect is responsible for understanding emerging and evolving customers’ Big-Data Analytics models and requirements, able to articulately talk through, present and whiteboard big-data analytics concepts and approaches with customers and provide creative solutions utilizing SQream DB to meet customer needs. The Big-Data Solution Architect will be working closely with the Sales team, as well as the technical product and the R&D center.
The Big-Data Solution Architect will play a critical, customer-facing role that interacts with multiple teams within the organization. The architect is expected to positively impact the customer experience and be accountable for the end-to-end customer deployment and SQream DB usage experience with the full support of the company behind them. The architect must possess a broad technical background in databases and DWH solutions, including technical knowledge in Big-Data solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run complex integrations and compatibility analysis with leading products of the BigData industry
- Design a solution to meet customer’s requirements and specifying an implementation plan both on SW and HW level
- Conduct technical and procedural customer interviews to extract new features and improvements.
- Document the requirements and architecture of the solution and define the architectures, usage models and corresponding SQream technologies in real end user environments
- Define new requirements and innovations in the BigData arena, while understanding customer needs, market trends and SQream technology
- Create, conduct and demonstrate SQream DB using relevant customers use cases and scenarios
- Strong understanding of relational databases. Vast experience in data models and data modeling
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across software, hardware, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain
- Demonstrated experience in creating a product or IT solution in the area of Big-Data/Analytics
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, as well as scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl
- Comfortable conducting per-demand technical workshops with customers
- Strong communication skills and the ability to represent your company in industry standards organizations, industry technical forums and events
- Strong technical leadership and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-directed, self-motivated and ability to work independently and manage big projects and timelines
- Travel is expected for customer engagements