SQream Blog – Let’s Talk Big Data
Presenting ZBDB, SQream’s latest analytics-as-a-service cloud addition, in the last DLD TLV15 in Israelread more
It is estimated that over 90% of the world’s data was generated over the past two years. As more and more connected sensors are added, more opportunities open up for optimizing various aspects of day to day life. From improving network coverage, streamlining traffic flows in cities and more. This incredible abundance of data is difficult to translate into actionable data. What was easy in the past has suddenly become very difficult. This is especially noticeable in the intelligence community, where most of information is still synthesized by analysts.read more
A technical article about how to get CUDA working in a particular Linux container implementation, LXC.
CUDA is support code used to run general purpose computations on NVidia graphics card hardware.
What can companies that chose an in-memory solution do once their data starts to scale rapidly along with the company’s natural growth, and real big data issues start popping up?read more
- SQream Technologies Named a 2015 Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
- ZBDB – Scaling To The Cloud
- Geospatial big-data analysis opens up new opportunities for Homeland Security
- Setting up CUDA in Linux containers
- SQream Technologies Wins Yet Another Best New Product of the Year Award – the Stevie® Award