SQream Blog – Let’s Talk Big Data
A technical article about how to get CUDA working in a particular Linux container implementation, LXC.
CUDA is support code used to run general purpose computations on NVidia graphics card hardware.
What can companies that chose an in-memory solution do once their data starts to scale rapidly along with the company’s natural growth, and real big data issues start popping up?read more
- Setting up CUDA in Linux containers
- SQream Technologies Wins Yet Another Best New Product of the Year Award – the Stevie® Award
- SQream Technologies Wins Best in Biz Award for Best New Product
- 451 Research: SQream Delivers High-Performance Big Data Analytics with the Look and Feel of an SQL Database and NoSQL Power Under the Covers
- The Connection between In-Memory Solutions, Big Data and Happy IT Managers…