As the digital revolution gains pace, and Telecom service providers get flooded with big data constantly generated from multiple sources, Telecoms are faced with a growing challenge. IP traffic, log data, user behavior data, location data and more are now generated in speed and volume like never before. Telecoms need to store this data and gain insights from it in real time.
SQream Technologies delivers a high-performing next generation GPU database that quickly relieves Big Data and complex Analytics pains, while leveraging existing resources. With minimum cost, hardware and infrastructure changes SQream enables entities to easily ingest, store and analyze heavy analytical workloads in near real-time.
SQream provides Telcos with ability to ingest multiple data sources, delivering near real-time analytics capabilities such as Customer Mobility and Behavior, Customer Device Detection, Location Analysis, Advertising Optimization, Network Monitoring and Security Logs.
All in a single point of knowledge.
Near real-time monitoring and optimization of RNC event logs
SQream DB is an unrivaled, cost-effective solution for analyzing network performance, improving customer experience, and increasing network stability – without the need for expensive probes. Deep analysis of RNC event logs previously considered impossible is now readily available, maintaining investments and complementing existing solutions.
CDR preparation cycle
xDR Repository speeds up the preparation cycle process by X9 – CDRs download, mediation and insert, without the need for indexing, with an average ratio of 1-5.
Analyzing subscribers’ network usage and call records
xDR Repository is making it possible for telecom operators to understand their customers’ behavior and preferences by combining structured data – such as how and where each subscriber uses his or her phone – with external semi-structured data from social media platforms, to produce real-time, actionable insights.
“SQream DB achieves 100x cost-performance analyzing 18 billion call data records vs. competing high-performance solutions at Orange Silicon Valley“
- Infrastructure for SON, enabling automation of workflow
- Route optimization
- Network planning
- Cross-vendor optimization
CDR switch data
- Real-time call failure analysis
- Fraudulent call identification
- Identification of subscribers’ misuse of their mobile devices
Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Real-time network incident monitoring
- Achieve real-time statistical monitoring
- Run high-performance queries
- Automation of workflow
- Easily retrieve selected CDRs (up to Billions)
- Fast, accurate reporting on MVNO activity
- Fine-grained customer experience monitoring
- Easily attainable 7-year digital storage
- Exceptionally cost-effective hot archive system
- Instant identification of opportunities and cost savings
- Regulatory compliance with record keeping and simple retrieval (lawful interception)
- Drives market momentum among cutting-edge marketers
- Increases user profiling insights for targeted marketing and customized subscription plans
- Delivers rapid, real-time and effective campaign analysis – enabling experimentation, quick adjustments and campaign optimization
- Automates marketing processes and cross-channel measurements
- Enables delivery of remarkable customer experience, yielding revenues
- Leveraged correlations of all network/ communication, InfoSec, endpoints, activity logs and production data, for cyber security analytics
- Accelerate existing cyber security solutions and enable deep analysis of wider time frames of historical data (years instead of days/weeks)
- Extract and deliver critical actionable real-time knowledge to CISO/ cyber warfare specialists, enabling prevention/ quick remediation of cyber attacks
- Mitigate cyber security risks caused by mobility, lack of visibility and multiple global interconnected network systems